...

mardi 25 janvier 2011

Le 5 mars 2004 la Mexican Air force filme 11 UFO'S/Le 7 novembre 2006 un mécanicien d'avions est témoin de manoeuvres Ovni à l'Aéroport O'Hare de Chicago















Video is of a US news channel interview with the eyewitness mentioned in the report below.

Below is a report by an eyewitness to the 7th November 2006 UFO sighting at Chicago's O'Hare airport. The airport is in the Northern US and is a major international hub.

original source: www.nuforc.org

Chicago O'Hare UFO Report

Ok I have been hesitant about talking about this, but after hearing the report on Coast to Coast AM with Mr. Noury, I cannot be silent. I work for a major airline at O'Hare, I am a taxi mechanic. I have the job responsibility of moving aircraft under there own power from gate to gate or the hangar complex for maintenance. We also accomplish the engine run-up testing needed. So I hope that does something for establishing a little credibility for my report. I am still in absolute wonder and amazement at what I saw that afternoon.

Around 16:30 hours, a pilot made a comment on the radio about a circle or disc shaped object hovering over gate C-17 at the C concourse in Chicago. At first we laughed to each other and then the same pilot said again on the radio that is was about 700 feet above ground level. The day was overcast with the ceiling being reported at 1600 feet if I remember correctly. I was taxing a Boeing 777 from the International Terminal to the Company Hanger on the North side of the Airport.

As we passed the C Terminal on the Alpha taxiway we observed a dark gray hazy round object hovering over O'Hare International Airport. Is was definitely over the C Terminal. It was holding very steady and appeared to be trying to stay close to the cloud cover. The radio erupted with chatter about the object and the ATC controller that was handling ground traffic made a few smart comments about the alleged UFO sighting above the C terminal.

We had to continue moving the aircraft to the hangar. After parking I noticed the craft was longer there but there was an almost perfect circle in the cloud layer where the craft had been. The hole disappeared a few minutes later.

For the rest of the night there were jokes made on the radio about the sighting.